05 septembre 2006

Le titre du blog...

Pour ceux qui se demandent d'où vient le titre de mon blog, voilà l'origine, c'est mon ami Joël qui m'a rappelé cette référence...

Pulp Fiction

It's morning in a small L.A. restaurant where two hitmen are having their breakfast...

Vincent: So if you’re quitting the life, what’ll you do?

Jules: That's what I've been sitting here contemplating. First, I'm gonna deliver this case to Marsellus. Then, basically, I'm gonna walk the earth.

Vincent: What'cha mean walk the earth?

Jules: You know, walk the earth, meet people, get into adventures. Like Caine from "Kung Fu."

Vincent: How long do you intend to walk the earth?

Jules: Until God puts me where He wants me to be.

Vincent: What if He never does?

Jules: If it takes forever, I'll wait forever.

Vincent: So you decided to be a bum?

Jules: I'll just be Jules, Vincent -- no more, no less.

1 commentaire:

Anonyme a dit...

Excellent. I'm envious. Keep posting, and don't forget my post card(s)!! I'll scan them and post them on my site...

Paul